Sunday, December 5, 2010

Mac

Mac, 
We brought you home when you were 12 weeks old and you are adorable. you are also a puppy and can get so hyper. potty training has been annoying and draining. you are so expensive with your toys, crates, food, and everything else you will need in these next coming months. those first few days i was running low on energy when i was waking up early with you. while we like to call you our "precious-punky-puppy", you did something the other day that made me remember how much i need you. I woke up with a severe headache and couldn't even get out of bed. you got in bed with me after your morning bathroom break and were chowing down on your bone at the bottom of the bed. that's when you stopped and came up to me, sniffed my head, and lay down next to me for the rest of the morning. you knew i was in pain and it made me get a little teary eyed. you have done that a few mornings now because i always hurt so bad in the mornings. you just come and rest your head right next to mine and lay quietly while i try to get more sleep. thank you Mac. we love you a lot.
Michelle

 

1 comment: